The The - We Can't Stop What's Coming
- 1578 downloads at 19 mb/s
MP3 format RAR archive
- 1818 downloads at 22 mb/s
FLAC format RAR archive
- 1770 downloads at 25 mb/s
WMA format RAR archive
|A||We Can't Stop What's Coming||4:03|
- Copyright (c) – Cineola Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lazarus Ltd.
- Published By – Lazarus
- Published By – Kobalt
- Recorded At – Studio Cineola
- Mixed At – Studio Cineola
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Artwork – Andy Dog
- Drums – Chris Whitten
- Engineer [Additional] – James Doviak, Peer Stappe
- Engineer [Mixing] – Finnbar Eiles
- Engineer [Recording] – Mark Allaway
- Guest [Special], Backing Vocals – Meja Kullersten
- Guest [Special], Guitar – Johnny Marr
- Guest [Special], Percussion, Coordinator [Ambience Coordination] – Zeke Manyika
- Keyboards – Iain Berryman
- Mastered By – Alex Wharton
- Music Director, Bass Guitar – James Eller
- Sleeve, Design – Martin Lewis
- Vocals, Producer, Written-By – Matt Johnson
NotesDedicated to Andrew Johnson.
From the forthcoming documentary film The Inertia Variations.
Limited to 2000 copies.
Record Store Day 2017 release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side etched): CINEOLA 101 A-1 DEDICATED TO ANDY DOG
- Barcode: 0 799600 587744
|none||The The||We Can't Stop What's Coming (File, AAC, Single, 256)||Cinéola||none||2017|
|CINE101||The The||We Can't Stop What's Coming (7", S/Sided, Single, Ltd, Whi)||Cinéola||CINE101||UK & Europe||2017|